Sunday, February 17, 2008

Preschool is so fun!

I love taking pictures with Mom and Dad. I love going swimming. At preschool we painted stuff and we colored and we had snacks. I love school. I love Miss Pateresa because she gives us snacks. What I love the most is painting. We do it with little shapes and they are squashy too. I love coloring at school. I just had my card turned once.

I love Miss Pateresa reading stories to us at school. My best one I like that's my favorite one is cleaning under the table. We clean up under the table for garbage and stuff and I like to get under there. My best buddy is Ethan at preschool. I was the kid of the month and Miss Pateresa said my poster is so cute! I just love to play with Ethan at school. It's so fun playing with him. I love playing with trains.

I love singing songs and dancing there too. We get to trade people and hug them while we dance. I hugged Ethan. We do belly button claps. We bump our tummies together. My favorite songs to sing are Ring around the Rosies and The Lady Who Swallowed a fly.

No comments: