Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Legos and Letters

I goed to my preschool and did Chinese. And I got some really cool chopsticks. I got a fan. My sister kept crying 'cause she was afraid to get her tooth out. My pirate suit is cool. My basement has cool lego man. My sister lost five or six teeth out. I have a cool castle. My sister can bend her thumb to her hand. And someday when my mom has a baby we're going to sleep downstairs in the basement. I have a gecko that's dead.

I'm going to write a thank you card to my grandma in Texas. And I'm going to write one to my grandma that's in Salt Lake. And I'm going to write one to both Grandpas (because Grandpa might see this). And I'm going to put little diamonds in the envelope. I'm going to write thank you cards to Ethan and Destiny because I just want to. When I'm done blogging I'm going to say hello to grandma. My knights are just like lego mans because their legs can peel off and their heads can peel off.

3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Griff you are so cute! I want to see your lego man. I hope you are excited to sleep down in the basement, you'll be so big.

annstokes said...

Griff, You sound like you have saved up so much to tell us (since your last blog entry) and said it all at once as fast as you could. It was fun to hear all the things that are happening to you. You did write a thank you to me and Grandpa and it was super. You are so kind to do that. We love getting mail from you. Thank you.

Nana Slack said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog, Griffin! You had a lot of things to tell us. You have a quick mind...I could hardly keep up with you! That's a good thing for you to have Griff. I'm glad you are blogging again...I've missed you.
We got our thank you note and were so pleased that you would take the time to write and thank us. You are such a good boy.
I love you truly,
Grandma Lee