Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love X-Box and Lego Indiana Jones

I turned 6 last September. Next year I'm gonna be 7 I think. For Christmas we got an X-Box. I've passed a whole level on Lego Indiana Jones on one map. I don't know how to pass the bridge because he's all stinky and stuff and Lego Indiana Jones can't breathe when he takes off his hat. I love my X-Box.

I used to play soccer and I love it! It was funner than the X-Box and the computer. I wish I could go again when I'm 7 so I'll be on a higher team. I love higher teams. It was so fun that I like to wear my soccer shirt. The funnest part is that it feels weird and really soft against my tummy.

I get to sleep on my new bunkbeds every day except for Sundays. My sister gets to sleep on the top on Sundays. Sami figured that out, she said so.

I'm watching the Olympics right now. Which team won? Did Canada win? Yes? Shoot. At least the first time our team won. USA. Cool. Good job! That was hockey.

I like to go ice skating. The first time I went was last Monday. I fell on my head. I accidentally slipped over and did a flip and hit my head. It was fun even though it hurt when I bonked my head. I cried but I got up and tried again. My Mom told me to lean forward after that. I want to go again. I went with my cousins. I want to try and spin around and jump next time I go. I can jump on ice skating but I don't do it very good. I wiggle once I fall when I ice skate. I used one of those walker things to help me go fast for a minute but then I stopped cause I needed a rest.

I love my house because I have a X-Box and I love my Mom and Dad because they love me and I love them too. I like my sister too. I don't know why I don't say love. Maybe cause she acts like a Mom to me. Sometimes it's boring being 6 years old. I'm going to write a different blog now.

3 comments:

Kenneth Slack said...

Oh, Griffy. Your blog is just as cute as you are! I just love you so much! I'm so glad you got a bunk bed...that is way cool. I've never seen an X Box. You'll have to show it to me when I come to Utah. It's fun to have fun things to play huh. Congratulations on your ice skating. I can't even stand up on ice skates!
You are sure growing up fast.
Love,
Grandma Lee

Cami and Juan said...

Griff! I'm glad you blogged. Scary story with the flip and hitting your head ice skating, I'm glad you got back up and tried again. And I know you love Sami, you know it too.

Sami said...

hey griffy your cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love, sami :{)