Sunday, January 20, 2013

about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey how are you doing I still like lego indiana jones on x-box  it was fun until the x-box broke. bummer :(but now i have the wii yay i have lego indiana jones and lego indiana jones 2 it Rocks sweet :) yay fun  and i have lego  star wars  lego batman 1 and 2 i beat all of my lego games this time im tiping it not my dad  so there might be a few spelling mistakes this could go on for ever i could type throuh the night but i chose to save you by not typeing forever i could sit on this couch like a potato forever i choose not to i choose to do many things like write on my own enstead of my dad  or spend all my birthday money on lego games or lego
sets i would like to write forever but my mom wouldent let me or my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Well thank goodness you didn't write forever Griff. I like the update. Tell us more about school and recess and friends.

Kenneth Slack said...

4707Griff, I love your new post. I actually posted on your site today but I don't see it on here now. I probably won't say the same things but this is what I remember about your post. I think it is great that you can now type your own blog! And I think the reason you are so good at your games is because you have excellent hand/eye coordination and you practice alot. I loved hearing about you. Thanks for updating your blog. I sure do love you Griff. Nana